Compare two videos while playing or scrolling through them frame-by-frame at the same time. You can use this feature to compare yourself with footage from the past to help you figure out what you need to do to improve. You can adjust the playback position of your videos independently and navigate and play videos using gestures. You can also adjust the size and position of the videos.
- Set the playback position of your base video (the video on the bottom/right in aligned mode) to the frame that you want to match the other video to.
- Open the Menu and tap “Adjust”.
- Adjust the playback position of the comparison video (the video on the top/left in aligned mode) to line up with the base video.
- Open the Menu and tap “Adjust” again when you’re finished.
- All the gesture/button controls are the same as in the Player.
- Open the Menu and tap “Align”, “Overlay”, or “Inset”.