Ugotoru can be used for free, but we also offer paid Pro features for users who want to unlock advanced settings and improve their moves faster.
- Hide ads to focus on practicing.
- Export and share your captured frames at higher resolution.
- Extend the amount of time you can rewind the stream in the Guide Mirror.
- Extend the delay time of the stream in the Delay Mirror to practice a longer series of motions.
- Play audio at fast playback speeds above 2.0x to watch videos quickly with sound.
- Hide videos while keeping the audio running
- Customize the sensitivity of the gesture controls.
- Watch the video ads to activate the Pro features for 15 minutes.
- Watch the full-screen ads to gain points that you can use to temporarily activate the Pro features.
- Pay the annual subscription fee.
Ugotoru is made so that anyone can use it to improve their moves even without activating the Pro features. Trying using the free version first, and activate the paid Pro features if you want to practice more efficiently, hide ads, or support Ugotoru.
- Annual subscription: 26.99 USD per year
- Restoring your purchases on a new device: When switching from an iPhone/iPad to iPhone/iPad or an Android to Android, open the app and go to “Settings” > “Pro Features” > “Activate Pro mode” and tap “Restore purchases”. Please note that you cannot restore your purchases if you switch between devices running on different platforms (e.g. Android to iPhone/iPad).
- Checking subscription details and unsubscribing: If you are an iPhone/iPad user, open your device’s Settings > tap “iTunes & App Stores” > tap your Apple ID and select “View Apple ID” > go to “Account Settings” > tap “Subscriptions” > select “Ugotoru”.
- If you are an Android user, open your Google Play app > tap “Subscriptions” > select “Ugotoru”.
- If you don’t cancel your subscription 24 hours before the auto-renewal date, your subscription will be renewed. The payment will be processed within 24 hours of when the subscription is renewed.
- If you purchased your subscription from the Ugotoru app, you can only cancel your subscription from using the method above.
- Subscriptions cannot be refunded after payment
- Subscription fees cannot be refunded.
- If you are an iPhone/iPad user, your payment will be processed through your iTunes account. If you are an Android user, your payment will be processed through your Google account.