Filter & Sort
Easily find the videos that you need by applying filters and sorting your videos. You can filter and sort your videos based on several criteria from the Filter & Sort screen. The settings you apply will be reflected in the Videos screen when you close the Filter & Sort screen. You can also remove filters and reset your settings.
- Tap the Filter tab to display filter settings.
- Specify the source type of the videos that you want to show (iOS only).
- Specify the date range of when the videos you want to show were created.
- Specify the day of the week when the videos you want to show were created.
- Tap the Sort tab to display sort settings.
- Specify whether you want to sort your videos based on date, length, or title.
- Specify whether you want your videos to be displayed in ascending or descending order.
- Tap “Reset” at the top left of the screen.
By default, your videos will be ordered by date (newest to oldest) with no filters applied.