The Guide Mirror overlays a semi-transparent guide video of your choice onto the live image captured by your device’s camera. By adjusting the size and position of the images, you can easily practice your moves by tracing the motions of the guide video with your body. The feature also allows you to adjust the playback position, change the playback speed, and flip the guide video horizontally. You can also switch between your device’s front and back cameras and pause the guide video to check how your body is aligned with the video. You can also fit the image to the screen and hide the interface controls.
- Slide your finger from side to side when the stream is active.
The Mirror temporarily saves the footage captured by your device’s camera to the stream. Old stream data is continuously discarded. You can start and stop the stream at any time.
- Slide your finger up and down.
- Tap the "Flip" button.
- Tap the "Switch" button.
- Tap the "Pause" button.
- Slide your finger from side to side.
- Double tap any part of the screen where there are no buttons.
- Tap any part of the screen where there are no buttons.