Ugotoru ver.4 Help
Ugotoru is an app for anyone looking to improve or teach their sports and dance moves. It offers a range of features tailored to assist you in learning by reviewing, comparing, imitating, and repeating.
Ugotoru is being used not only by athletes and dancers but also in educational facilities.
- Slide your finger from side to side to navigate through a video quickly or one frame at a time.
- Slide your finger up and down to adjust the playback speed between 0.1x to 4.0x normal speed.
- Compare two videos by playing them at the same time.
- Turn your device into a mirror and overlay a guide video on your live actions.
- Repeatedly go through your motions while playing back a delayed image of yourself.
- Flip videos horizontally to match up views as needed.
- Zoom in on details while videos are playing.
- Capture and save specific video frames as still images.
- Display guides to align and gauge distances in videos.
- Specify playback ranges.
- Loop a specific section of a video.
- Organize your videos by specifying their names and thumbnails.
- Organize videos using tags.
- Filter and reorder videos based on various properties.
We’re always curious to learn how you’re making use of Ugotoru. We’d love it if you can share with us your Ugotoru stories using the hashtag #ugotoru on Twitter or Instagram. Your feedback and encouragement are what keep us going!